Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110717

July 17 2011

"Oh, that's it, I found the secret project: Baby bat-faced donkey ears will be mine!"

 or click here

Any guesses as to the purpose of this secret government project?
"Today you're special. But tomorrow's a new day, and I need you to be new special. Yeah."
 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: I'm finally back with my Sleep Talkin' Husband. Starting tonight, I get to hear his pearls of wisdom in real time again!

6 comments:

  1. "i need you to be new special" OMG so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps "Bat Boy" just had some ear enhancement surgery... He's been looking for a new angle ever since "Weekly World News" folded.... 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found your site by means of Google even as scanning for a comparative subject, your site came up, it is by all accounts great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.Waiting for new thoughts.
    Online writing tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a new visitor I got some new information from here. Waiting for your more post. thesis writing services

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these must be useful to you.
    แจกสูตรรูเล็ต ฟรี
    Thank you for your interest.

    ReplyDelete